2014 Author Index
Browse directory by alphabet
- Blum, Stella Anna , BSVet Student at University of Florida
- Bogoslavski, Bruce
- Brown, Lauren , BS
- Chu, C.-C. , DVM
- Churgin, Sarah M. , DVM
- Clayton, LeighDr. Leigh Ann Clayton is Director of Animal Health at the National Aquarium located in Baltimore, Maryland. A graduate of Bryn Mawr College with a degree in political science, she subsequently earned a DVM from Tufts University School of Veterinary ...
- Cope, Iain , BSc(VetSci)Hons BVM&S CertAVP(ZM) MRCVSIain Cope has worked with exotic species and zoological collections since he graduated and currently works in a private small animal clinic based in Cambridge, UK. He works full time with exotic species treating reptiles, amphibians, birds, mammals, fish...
- Da Silva, Mari-Ann O. , DVM, Copenhagen Zoo
- de la Navarre, Byron
- de Miranda Araujo, Luciana Batalha , MSc, PhD, PD
- deMaar, Thomas W. , DVMDr. Thomas deMaar is the Senior Veterinarian at the Gladys Porter Zoo. With 8 years of zoological experiences in Kenya, Africa, Dr. deMaar will serve as the expert guide for the upcoming East Africa trip. His expertise in Africa include creating wildlife...
- Di Girolamo, Nicola , DMVNicola Di Girolamo got his DMV degree with honors at the university of Bologna and he is a Resident of the European College of Zoological Medicine (Herpetology) in Rome at the “Clinic for exotic animals”. Besides his interest in exotic animal medicine, ...
- Divers, Stephen J , BSc BVetMed FRCVS, DZooMed, DECZM(Herpetology, Zoo Health Management), DACZM
- Emerson, Jessica A. , DVM
- Eshar, David , DVM, Dipl. A.B.V.P. (E.C.M.), Dipl. E.C.Z.M. (Small Mammal)Dr. David Eshar is currently an Assistant Professor in Exotic Pets and Zoological Medicine at Kansas State University. Dr. Eshar got his DVM degree from the Koret Veterinary School, the Hebrew University in Israel. He completed an internship in Exotics ...
- Ferguson, Sara
- Fredholm, Daniel V. , MS, DVMDr. Fredholm graduated from the Atlantic Veterinary College in 2009 and completed an internship at Colorado State University in 2010. After working for a year in private practice, Dr. Fredholm returned to academia and completed a zoological medicine ...
- Funk, Richard
- Garner, Michael M. , DVM, Dipl. ACVP
- Gentry, Jordan , DVMVeterinary Resident Instructor - Zoo Medicine 3rd year, Texas A&M University
- Giorgi, Tommaso , DMV, MRCVSDr. Tommaso Giorgi is a 2006 graduate of University of Perugia, School of Veterinary Medicine. He practiced at the CVS - Exotic Animal Center in Rome – where he gained most of his experience in exotic animal medicine. After fantastic five years working ...
- Goe, Alexandra , DVMVet Student at University of Florida
- Goss, Phil , USARKPhil Goss is President of the United States Association of Reptile Keepers (USARK), a science, education and conservation-based advocacy for the responsible private ownership and trade in reptiles and amphibians. Goss has a degree in Education from ...
- Hadzima, Eva , DVM, MVDr.Born under the beautiful mountain High Tatras, Slovakia, being a Veterinarian was Eva’s childhood dream. She was raised in the city of Presov with 2 siblings and no yard for a dog; consequently, all of Eva’s childhood pets were reptiles and small exotic...
2014 Author IndexExit
Copyright 2013-14 | Duplication of this product and its content in print or digital form for the purpose
of sharing with others is prohibited without permission from ASSOCIATION OF REPTILIAN AND AMPHIBIAN VETERINARIANS.Top
- Blum, Stella Anna , BS